Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scraps By Missy Freebie Train

Hi guys! To go along with your Sprinkles kit me and my fabulous CT ladies have made some extras just for you! Start here and follow along to their blogs until you have every piece. Not everyone will have theirs up at the same time today, so if it's not up, check back later :) Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave some love for my girls! Thanks :) Hugs and Love ~Missy

Click on the photo to go to that CTM's page. Click mine to download.




This next one is mine!!! Click the image to download!!!


------><------ p="">

8 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~}...Your arrows are AWESOME !!!! luv`m I think every page needs an arrow to "point" something out..lol THANK YOU ;~} because these will always come in handy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your pretty extra to "Sprinkles"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !!!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!