Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Releases today!!

Happy Thursday!!! I have TWO layouts to show you for TWO kits releasing today. And one of them comes with an announcement.

First things first, Designs By Snowlady has a new kit out today called Organized Chaos. It has some fun stuff in it for sure. So fun that I have had this page done for like, 2 weeks!!


Cute, huh!!!! Alright, here is a picture of the kit. Click on the link to go to her store!!


And now, for my announcement!! I have joined the CT for Gray Dragonfly!!! How exciting is that?! I actually have done a few pages for her already because I've been THAT excited! But she has a kit coming out today called Velveteen. Some of you were lucky enough to snag a sampler on iNSD. Well, now you get even LUCKIER because she has a full kit out!

Be sure to click on the pictures to go to her store!!

Ok, so that is the official stuff! Now what to see her kits that I've played with this week?!?!





and 

Check out Gray Dragonfly's Facebook Page to get details on that last kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!