Saturday, July 13, 2013

I must be crazy!!

I'm taking part in two competitions right now!! Well, one of them is a non-elimination competition, so that's a little less stressful!

First, I'm participating in Stuff To Scrap's This Scrappers Got Talent. Here's hoping that posting this isn't jinxing anything.......

The first challenge was a template challenge. The theme was A Day In The Life Of.

I used Scraps N Pieces Kit called All Inked Up:


For the second challenge, Crescent Moon Designs supplied us with a mini kit. We had to use all the pieces. That made me nervous, but it turned out all right.


The third challenge has been my favorite so far! It was a journaling challenge where we weren't allowed to use any pictures. It was a fun challenge!! I used 2 kits for this, Marie H Designs- Geek Style
and Fit To Be Scrapped- Final Frontier.

This is week 4. Our challenge this week is to re-do an old layout. We also needed to use 2 kits that didn't come from a collab.

Here is the original page I did:
Red Striped paper- Summer Driggs (bootiful night)
Red folded paper- The Scrappy Kat (family fun night)
Red Damask paper- Summer Driggs (Thanks for Giving)
Red Folded spotted paper- Nibble Scribbles (Holiday Sugar Cookie)
Red Curling Ribbon- Samantha Scraps (holiday Sugar cookie)
Photo Corners- Amy W- Wizardring
hardware- Scraps By Andrea (Afternoon Delight)
paper clip- Summer Driggs (apples and almonds)
paint- VM (Tomorrow)
Glitter- Always Be Neighbor Designs
Brackets- Rucola Designs (fall Festival)

I always had a hard time with it because Monochromatic pages just aren't my favorite. So I made this page:
I used two kits here: The Cat's Meow {Designs by Snowlady} and Summer Sunset {Gray Dragonfly}

but it still wasn't what I wanted, either. SO.... I made it AGAIN.....
 
But this.... I love!!!
 I used Controlled Chaos {Designs by Snowlady} and Punked {Seal Scraps}

Isn't odd how I remember what I was watching for different pages. For the last one, I was watching a documentary on Annie Oakley. It was very interesting.

I just hope the page is good enough to move on to round 5.


The second competition I'm in is at Scraps N Pieces. Like I said, it's non-elimination. This week's challenge was 7 circle photos and 3 circle frames in a cluster. I used the All Inked Up kit (from Scraps N Pieces) again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!