Monday, August 26, 2013

The day after Monday is my Monday! :D

True story! I watch lots of kids on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Monday is my catch-up day to do all things photography and digiscrap and Wednesday is "crap, look at my house!" day!

 So, let's start things off right. Triple J Designs has a kit that I am madly in love with in the bin! It's called In The Dark and it is still very new, so you should feel very lucky and snag it while you can! Not only is the kit on sale, but if you're a QP kinda girl (or guy!) then those are on sale as well!

Just so you know, full price for this kit is $6.99. DON'T MISS THIS SALE!!!!


Wait'll you see what Missy's got in there! Look how PRETTY this kit, Sprinkles, is!!

and also, I love the orange in this one:

Enjoy!



One more for you!! DigiPreserves has a kit on sale, too, at Scraps N Pieces




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!