Thursday, October 3, 2013

Potty Time (And a Freebie!!!)



If you have kids, you have experienced the joys of potty training. And if your kids are as unlucky as mine are...you have pictures!

Triple J Designs has created two kits perfect for documenting those memories.

Each kit contains 7 pattern papers, 7 solid papers and 20 elements.

Both kits will be 20% off through Sunday.

Images linked to store for easy shopping :)
It's My Potty {Boy}
It's My Potty [Girl]

Check out what our CT Ladies have created...









Scrap TakeOut CT Inspiration...




and the CT ladies have created some amazing freebies for you to enjoy as well...

~Click their names for downloads~







I made one, too!!!
Robyn- Click the image to download!!



Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!