Friday, December 27, 2013

LyllahRaven Designs!!! Big News!

Did you hear the news? LyllahRaven Designs is getting an official store front! Starting on February 1st, 2014 LyllahRaven Designs will be celebrating a grand opening at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com! I am slowly filling the store, gearing up for the big weekend. Until then, I will be offering little freebies in the store and on my Facebook page. From now until January 1st you will receive "Holiday Photo Masks" as a free gift when you 


purchase "Painted Photo Masks Vol. 1".

  lrd_painted_preview


holiday_preview
                 
Grab this deal before it runs out on January 1st! Just hop over to the store at: http://bit.ly/19sgY21
I hope you all enjoy the last week of 2013, Here is to a healthy and happy 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!