Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scraps N Pieces BNP

What little girl doesn't love a tea party? You are all going to LOVE the Scraps N Pieces Bits N Pieces kits for this month. The bright & girly colors in this kit plus the fun unique elements will be perfect for your "tea party" pictures. Scraps N Pieces has an alpha, an element pack, paper pack, cardstock pack, and Word Art pack all for just $1 each this week. Plus there are several other designers that have coordinating packs that you can grab. Go take a look at the all of the beauties HERE! 
 The Papers

 The Elements

Coordinating Cardstock Pack
 
 And Word Art   

 Here are a few layouts from our creative team using this fun kit.





But just you WAIT!!! Scraps by Missy ALSO has a contribution to BNP!!
Hers is called Fancy Footwork and it was all about Dance. First, a teaser on the kit.....

Elements

Paper

Wanna see my page?! Do you?!?!

And here you thought I was done! But I'm not. Memory Muse Studios ALSO has a piece of the kit!!
Papers

Journal Cards

Word Art

Elements

Oh, yeah, and my page:


 No, no, no. There is YET MORE!!
Ponytails Designs ALSO has a part of this kit!!

Elements

Paper

Glitters

Aaaand my page!


Alright..... I think that's it for today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!