Friday, January 27, 2017

A Little Bit at a Time

My family is doing a food challenge. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. I really, really like my sugar. A lot. And I've learned that my body uses is a bit differently than most people do. I know that I need to make some permanent changes in my life so it can be ling and healthy, but sometimes the sheer amount of preparation it takes to eat better is so overwhelming. One thing that is making it easier is my new toy!! I shouldn't say toy because it's WAY too sharp to be a toy.

Check out my new mandolin!


I even made a video using this! I did not get this for free, but did get it at a discount.

You can buy one here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010YE08DA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!