Friday, September 20, 2024

Traveler's Notebook

 I am so excited to be on ANOTHER CT. This time, it's not for a kit designer but a template designers. Templates are pretty much my favorite thing ever. When I first started scrapping, I thought they were cheating. But now that I've discovered how amazing they are, I have definitely changed my mind. I've been known to use the same template over and over, changing things around, flipping them upside down or rotating them. It just makes the pages go so much faster.


Not only did I get on a template design team, but I'm fairly certain that Ms Fish is one of the greatest template designers of the moment!! Of all the templates I've purchased, 90% of them are hers. So this was an extra privilege and honor for me to be picked for her team, even though it's temporary.

I present to you, Ms Fish's Traveler's Notebook Journey Bundle!


Can you see which page I did?!
How amazing is this sale, though? 
Traveler's Notebook Journey Bundle
Bundle $5.50 which is 60% off regular 13.20
https://bit.ly/MFish_TNJourneyBun


(oh, and here's the answer to which one is mine)

If you want to see more of how Ms Fish Template's are used, check out her gallery here or her FB page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!