Ok, so yesterday, I feel like I got a TON done. I made 5 more pumpkins, thought I'm not as happy with these as I was w/ the first one. As a matter of fact, I was told they weren't quite good enough to use as displays, but they ARE good enough to give to my kids to play with.
I also made a "prototype preview" for the nativity scene. There will be editing- and a pattern to come. This is a VERY rough type.
Also yesterday I made the block for a game for Juliana. I'll be making more for my nephew who has brain damage and autism, but his will have different textures and a few sounds (plastic bag for stuffing in one of them, a bell in one, etc). SO yeah