Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's all about me

My mom would cringe at this post because it is all about me. Recently I've had a few conversations that have really shaken me up. They've questioned who I am, what makes me the way I am, and had me questioning my own worth. So I've taken it upon myself to define who I am. That way, if there is something you don't like, at least you know up front.

First off, I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. He loves me, and I love Him.  My favorite color is orange. I'm hyper. I'm high strung. I'm easily excitable. I want to be respected. I want people to like me. I love making a difference in other people's lives. I like to be of service. I like to be needed. I love green peppers. I don't like being called names, even in joking (except nerd, geek, and -only when I'm pregnant- fatso). I'm kind. I'm creative. I need to be validated. I'm dependable. I'm willing to try new things, even if they scare the crap out of me. I have bizarre quirks. I love hamburgers. I go through phases. I talk a ton. I don't like slow movies. I love to laugh. People underestimate me. I am good at crocheting. I wish I could paint really well. I am not professional. I am usually positive. I love cuddling with my kids. Getting compliments makes my day. I like attention, but don't puposefully (or at least consciously)P create it. I absolutely hate confrontation. I have a strong testimony of my Savior's love for me. I am not a good singer, but I still belt out my favorite songs. I try to be honest with myself. I like to jump in with both feet, but get easily frustrated. I don't particularly like soda. I want to take cooking classes. I have lots of really great ideas, but no means to bring them about. Most of all, I know who I am. I know where I came from. And I know where I'm going (and that my family will always be with me).

Here is a page I did tonight. The words are identical the ones here on my blog.
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!