Friday, May 6, 2011

Too cute to not share

Ok, so I have to tell you- I don't scrap NEARLY as often as I should. I get stuck on WHAT to scrap (which is why I LOVE Stuff to Scrap and the Studio- they both offer challenges and incentives). So I decided that since it's iNSD I'd better do SOMEthing this weekend. I was browsing the forums at the Studio and found THIS challenge. I decided to go in order of things listed and pick pictures last. I can NOT be happier at how well the paper and pictures match!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
In the pictures, my daughter is the blondie with the cheesy poses and the other DARLING little girl is my cute niece, Lydia.  The pics were taken when I got most of my nieces together to do a fun girls night/day.





Credits are as follows:
Papers, flowers, ric rac by Christy Dawn (Scrappin Serenity) They Say It's Your Birthday

bling scatter-Trish F- Lalani Kahle

doodles- Scrappin Sisters- Flowered Chic

1 comment:

  1. K, I'm a total dork, but I didn't realize your kids were so old! Juliana is all grown up! She is so dang cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!