Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lots to show off!

It has been a while since I posted. Mostly because nobody reads this anyway. Except my facebook friends. When I tell them to. So, yeah.... Here goes.
First, the makeup ones: 
I don't cake it on like they do on pics. And I suck at mascara and eyeliner, so you get the plain jane version on me.

Same problem again, I don't cake it on, so pics don't look that great, but I like the way this style was. I've done it a couple times.

NExt up, hair:
I really this one best, but there was no way I could do it on myself
So I kind of went for this one instead:
which turned out like this:
(crappy pic, sorry)
I also learned how to do a fishtail braid:

Let's move on to food:
I made this
IT was muy delicioso.
I also made these
which turned out AMAZING (I used Paula Deen's recipe)

I also combined this
with this:
which ended up like this:
(I colored the dough)

Since we're on the Valentine's post, you should know that I saw this card:
which I adore, but since I am so much geekier than JUST Harry Potter, this is the card I made for Roger:
And I made a really cute banner that I found as well:
which turned out like this


One of the first pins I ever pinned was this:
and I finally got around to doing it. I loved it so much that I made TWO!
and


Lastly- I made this my phone's wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!