Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back on the train!

I stopped doing Pinterest updates because nobody was really reading them. I still DO lots of pinterest stuff, but I'm not as crazy about taking pictures of them.

I got back into something else that I've abandoned, though! Digi-scrapping!!! Here are my most recent pages. They were done for challenges at Stuff to Scrap.

The first one was for a template challenge. I was grateful for it because I was nervous to start digiscrapping again. The actual template is from AmyDane Designs.
 I used Three Little Monsters kit called How Much More
Font is Ali's Hand


This one was for the color challenge!!
Papers:
Queen wild Scraps- happy march
Magic Moments Scrapped- Peaceful Storm
digi scrappin mama- Going Green
dhariana- Spring Theme

Paisley- A-Manda Creations- Spring Air Mini
Lace- A-Manda Creations- Spring Air Mini
Stitched border- Queen wild Scraps- happy march
Flower- digi scrappin mama- Going Green
Awesomeness- dhariana- Spring Theme
Staple- dhariana- Spring Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!