Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Newest DigiScrap pages and a photo shoot

I did something I RARELY do! I did a digiscrap page without a challenge or prompt. Crazy, huh?! Here it is. All papers and elements by Summer Driggs (the kit is called So This Is Love)

This next one was a Stuff to Scrap challenge. It was a font challenge.


I love this one, too. Also a challenge at Stuff to Scrap. This one was a Scraplift challenge.

This one was a challenge at the Studio. It was a  challenge called "Clutter It"
 This was also a Studio Challenge. The theme was "There is nothing I hate more than..."
 This one was a template challenge at the Studio


On a completely unrelated side, here are some shots from a photo shoot I did for my friend, Debi!






 This last one is my fav. Mostly because my Bean is in it!

1 comment:

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!