Friday, January 25, 2013

Endless Love, Part 2

Ok, so- being between computer and all that AND having 4 kids kind of messes with your brain. As a result, stuff got missed. SO, I have a freebie here for you today. They are two pages of notes that are blank and one that is not blank. I filled out two pages for my personal use, but some of the little sayings were, well, personal. *blush*   All of these fun notes were created with Scraps By Missy's new kit Endless Love and the coordinating Add-On. Details on purchasing are in the next post down (along with my page of Miss Paisley!). 

Click on the image to download!!

Please comment if you download! I need the attention. Sounds stupid, yes, but it's true.

10 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them. I love your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and thank you , Hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cute are these!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing girly! <3 ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!