Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Argh!

So, ever since my laptop died, I have been struggling with being on the ball about digiscrapping! I feel like some of my actual creativity was there, on my computer! My hard drive is fine, so it's not like I had to start from scratch or anything, but my upgraded PSE was on there. The desktop has PSE 7.0. Yes, you heard me right, SEVEN!! Ghetto old school!!!! And let me tell you, the difference between 7 and 8- HUGE! So, I have been in a rut. I feel like I have failed my CT duties. Partly because on the laptop, Facebook would run in the background all day long. I could pop in whenever there was a quiet minute in between the chaos of all the kids, or while waiting for people to come or whatever..... Now, my main FB is on my phone, which I swear does not give all updates. I'll log on here on the desktop and think, "HUH!?!? How did I miss those 8 posts?" Whatever. SOOO... I do hope that the ladies of the CTs I'm on will forgive me. I'm not attempting negligence. Just after the laptop died, hubby asked if I wanted it repaired or if I wanted a new one. My first thought was "Neither, this is fine."  I'm starting to regret that answer. I may change it by the time tax returns get here. I really didn't want to spend the money on one, but I'm starting to think it may be the best option. Either that or I could upgrade the PSE here on the desktop. AND get a new office chair because this one puts your legs to sleep if you sit in it for more than 15 minutes.

If you actually took the time to read this, please comment for no other reason than I often wonder if anybody even sees my posts, haha!! And hey look! I'll post a random picture here!!

Isn't she a doll!!!

2 comments:

  1. I read :) Miss PG is so big! She's still an infant in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make her clothes. I used to for my daughter and it was so fun. You have a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!