Friday, March 1, 2013

New Month, New Kits

The blog train is on the next post down. Click HERE to be taken straight to it!

Alright, both my designers have new kits releasing today!! Scraps by Missy has a new kit called Oh, Boy!!! And it has some super fun colors in it. Before I show you my kit, Look at my page!!

Cute, huh? I am really impressed with this kit!! You should go buy it!! Click on the previews to be taken directly to that page. Click HERE to be taken to Missy's store.

Here is the full kit
A better peek at the papers
How fun is that?!?

Ok, the next new release is from Designs by Snowlady. It's called The Cat's Meow. Now, even if you don't have a cat, there are some fabulous things in this kit!!! Here is my page:


Here is a shot of the papers:

And the elements:


Remember, click the images to be taken to buy it, click HERE to get to Designs by Snowlady's shop, and click HERE to get the whole Build A Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!