Monday, June 10, 2013

$2 and some Catch-up (not to be confused with ketchup)

Tuesday comes every week without fail!!!

Missy has 2 of my favorite kits in the bin this week.

Autumn In My Heart may be CALLED an autumn kit, but let me tell you, it is STILL one of my favorite color schemes. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Main Squeeze I love because of the bright, happy colors!!

And, as usual, Designs by Snowlady has some amazing stuff in the bin as well!!

Ice Cream Parlor (kind of makes me crave a trip to Cold Stone)


and Exploration (now I want to take my kids on a nature hike!!)



Speaking of EXPLORATION- you know, the Starship Enterprise was on a 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds...... guess what I went and saw a couple weeks ago and FINALLY got scrapped?!?!


Heck, YES!! (ftr, I used a kit called Final Frontier by Fit 2 Be Scrapped)

I also did a new page for Jiovanna with her new Graduation Kit

Click the image of the kit to go to the store and buy it!

Hope you enjoyed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!