Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy July, friends!!!

This is a big month for me! Not just for digiscrapping, but for real life. For one thing, THIS happened TEN years ago:
 

I'm sad that all of my photos of us are on my EHD. I might post more this weekend.
Anyway, be prepared this weekend for a post about our INSANE Steampunk Anniversary party that is about to go down this coming Friday!!

Also, I live in Utah and we have a state holiday- the 24th of July (also known as the Days of 47). This day celebrates the day that the pioneers came into Utah to settle.

Don't you fret, though. I still plan on posting lots of pages. Especially because there is some cool stuff going on.

Designs by Snowlady has her WHOLE store on sale!!
So, yeah, go getcha some!!!

Alright, now onto some awesomeness from Scraps by Missy:
She has participated in the July Build A Kit. The theme this month is "My Favorite Things." I had a lot of fun with this kit.The colors are really pretty!!
First, here is my page!

Cute, huh?
Here are the previews for the pretty kit!!




To make it even CUTER- the pieces for this kit are on sale for ONE DOLLAR for the first week of July. That's right, $1!! 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Designs by Snowlady is hosting the "Use it All Up Challenge" at Stuff To Scrap this month. So, how it works is you get this kit for free:
Then you use everything and you get points!!!

I actually have the whole kit (that looks like this):

So I made a page for Vaughn's birthday!!!

Alright, now go spend lots of money on cool scrapbook stuff!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!