Friday, November 22, 2013

Big Saturday!!

Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?  Do you have any fun traditions?  We want to help you out by putting our, Gobble Til You Wobble, on sale this Saturday.  You will love it to scrap your Thanksgiving events.  But not only that we also have our kit, G'day Mate, on sale too.  You can get either of them for only $2.00.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday next week.

Previews are linked to SNP store.


Also, Marie H Designs has a GORGEOUS new kit out called Handsome M. I love the colors in this kit!!
Here is a page I did with it:

I even made it into a template, but I have got to think of some clever way or reason to give THAT out!!
Here is a photo of the kit. It's linked so you can go buy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!