Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who I am

Hi everybody! My name is Robyn. I'm a SAHM with two beautiful, albeit hyper, children and one on the way. I used to own my own business, but since it has not worked very well w/ my children or my schedule, I decided to share some ideas with you. In exchange, I need motivation! I've been trying slowly, ever slowly, to become a more creative person. I have found that for me, I just need someone to work with, to be inspired with me. And I love, love, LOVE seeing other people's work. It's what makes me want to do better! I still consider myself a beginner, but even though my work doesn't do  my ideas justice, I know there are so many of you out there in craft land who can take my ideas and run with them, even if they turn into something completely and utterly different! So let's help each other. Come, CRAFT WITH ME



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!