Here are this week's questions!!
1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
Yes! And I'm mighty proud of a decent burp, lol!!
2. How often do you get sick each year?
Go to the Dr sick? Once or twice. Colds and flue and crap that put me out, 3 or 4.
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
Well, I'd be all willing to paint, but I honestly suck at wall-painting. Truly and completely.
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
Depends on what time. Normally, I'd play, craft, or watch my choice of show. I have just discovered that I am expecting Baby #4, however, so now all I do is sleep!
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Of course! My house is a comfort zone! No stinginess or uptightness allowed! If you want to wear your shoes, feel free. If you don't want to, then by all means kick 'em off!
So, after reading a few of your other posts, I am a little bit embarrased. I think a lot of you would think I was crude and sloppy. Huh.... Anyway, now I will distract you with a cute picture of my kids. Ready? Go!