Friday, June 24, 2011

the Desire to Craft vs the Desire to Sleep

So, I'm finally past the really sicky sick part of pregnancy and my brain wants to get up and do all the crafty things I have in my head to do..... but the body part of me protests and begs for resting, sleep, and TV. So, in hopes to inspire myself, here are some things I'd really like to do:


Mason Jar "sippy cups" found on Two Shades of Pink


Angry Birds Water Balloons, found on No Time for Flashcards (ok, so really I want to do 90% of the stuff on that site)

These paints look fun, too! They are found on "Mom's Crafty Space" and I love that her kid's name is Sawyer, since if this one is a boy, that will be his name as well!



I also need to get cracking on Halloween Costumes. Here is what I want for Juliana, found on Craftster:

And Xander wants to be Yoda. There is a tutorial on Craftzine on how to make a costume, but I"ll have to make it bigger (since he's SEVEN today!!!!)
No clue yet on how to make an R2D2 costume for Vaughnman, a Padme costume for me, and probably a Chewy one for the hubster.

Now, can I veg?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!