Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Art Journal Pages

Ok, so my friends and I have been getting together a LOT lately to art journal. It's amazing how being with a group has been so good for each of us! I <3 these girls!!!

I also love my newest pages! Ok, one more than the other. Which should I post first? The one I'm in love with? No, that would be too easy. First you can see my "other" page:

This page is inspired by two things: the quote on the left page (found on Pinterest) and Anne of Green Gables. I know she's a fictional character, but she's one of my heroes!! I love this page except for the coloring on the top right page. Not sure if I'm going to paint over it or just leave it. We'll see. The quote is on a mini book. :D




Ok, so that's my newest page.... ready for my favoritest one I've ever done ever? Ready?!?!!?





Steam Punk Star Wars!!!! I'm in LOVE!! Is that cocky? I rarely love anything I have done this much!!! I'm even going to give you more details, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!