Monday, July 25, 2016

Help me!!! I need some input!

It's time to get GEEKY, my friends!! 

I received a SunShade for my car from #AlphaShades to review. (I think I got it for free, but it would have been totally worth it if I had to pay for it!). It works fantastically for keeping my car cooler than a million degrees in the summer. My steering wheel doesn't try to ignite my hands on fire anymore, so that is pretty stellar! The shade fits very well in the Yukon and stays up really well (unless you have the windows open, in which case, all bets are off. It comes with a little baggie thing you can fold it up into, but I'm not quite smart enough to figure it out. 
That doesn't really bother me, though, because I don't know how well acrylic paint would hold up and THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!!!

Here is a shot of my SunShade in action:

Totally exciting, right? Yeah, it's a little..... silver..... for my taste, but that will soon change. I mean, the thing works like a boss, so I'll DEFINITELY keep using it, but it needs some GEEKING!!!

I had a few thoughts- one- I had drawn out a "COEXIST" in all geeky symbols, originally intending for that to be a sticker at the back of my car, but it was way too complicated and needed a lot more color than I could get with car sticker vinyl. It would be HUGE here, though, so I'm really thinking it would be a good fit.

Another option is if I do a pattern, say, a paisley pattern and in the big part of the paislies, put little geeky symbols- the Deathly Hallows, a Vader Mask, a Starfleet insignia, Mr. Pointy, etc......

Or do I just straight up GEEK IT and just put random geeky symbols and words all over it?

Please, please, leave a comment and give me your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!