Monday, December 1, 2008

Dec 1

Happy beginning of the Ornament Advent!! I finished my first ornament today. The body is made of felt, the face, buttons, and initials are embroidered on. I embroidered the edges. I crocheted the scarf and hanger. I'll end up w/ 3 of these total. Whether they will count for today's remains to be seen. I can't wait to post YOUR ornaments!!
Dec1

From my Flickr group, I have found four awesome inspirations (I found a whole lot more than that, but I've decided to only post 4 a day as to not overwhelm y'all). One of them didn't show up, but I hope you'll see her cute  Clothespin Carolers on Flickr.

Mosaic1501635




1. Not available, 2. Little Bird Tree Decoration (Red Flower), 3. 12_06 ornaments from felted sweaters, 4. Domino pendants! - closeup



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!