Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whoo are you

Remember to go to Night Owl Crafting and grab the questions, answer them on your blog, and link back there. Oh yeah, and comment on other people's!

Here are this week's questions! 
These questions are a repeat from week 15
1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
I'm a leo, through and through. Loud, obnoxious, loves attention. Yup! That's me.

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
Pens! Lip gloss, and cards. Random, I know. I despise boredom.
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
Family Fun is the only one I actually subscribe to. I also love the Ensign, which is a church magazine. I get it on my phone.
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed? 
I get 'em waxed. Otherwise, I look like a man
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Actual grocery shopping- rarely. Like once every couple of months. But I love it when I do. Otherwise, we're at the store daily. And I"m sure we spend FAR more money that way.

4 comments:

  1. How in the world are you only going to the grocery store once every few months?? LOL I would love that! Coming over from HOO are you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many pens in my bag it is ridiculous! I think it's because I am a teacher, but I love buying new pens, it is just so exciting!

    How do you grocery shop once a month? I am super jealous...maybe if I was more organized!

    Super cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Aries, though I would much rather be a Scorpio. I don't really know if I fit the profile of an Aries, but there's a little part of me that wonders/worries that it's true.

    My purse is not organized. I prefer to carry my ID and cash in my back pocket, and I have my keys on a wrist bracelet thing.

    I look at Wired, and I'll definitely read the tabloids whilst standing in line at the grocery store.

    I try to avoid shopping as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!