Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW!!!

New Year! New Baby! New Challenges!!!

I'm not going to promise any grand prizes or anything like that, but I want to make a goal for myself. Perhaps by doing so publicly, I'll be held responsible. It sounds SUPER selfish, but the more comments I get, the more likely I am to see it through. Yes, I am kind of pathetic like that (I'm the very definition of a leo- ironic considering how little stock I put into that kind of stuff). Anyway- I'd love for you to join if you'd like to. I'm sure a million and a half blogs out there have the same idea I do.

I want to do ONE thing (at least) from Pinterest each week. It might be a new recipe, a parenting technique, a print-out, a craft project, buying something in my style, nails, hair...... anyway. I do want to do this weekly. Who's with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!