Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pictureless update

Though after I get some permission I will have pics of some recent shoots.

Just thought you'd like to know that I have my plarn bag almost done. It just needs handles- and a cutesy flower!! I'm going to try some plarn scrubbies, too. My original plan was to put cotton around it, but I'm worried about the whole washing/drying thing, so I'll probably JUST do a plarn scrubby.

I'm also very close to being done with a baby blanket for Erin's project and my Halloween Afghan.

I have been somewhat discouraged lately. I've been wanting to try a couple cute projects, but I don't know... it's complicated. Bizarre emotional attachments to craft projects..... you probably think I'm psychotic, but oh well....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!