Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oops, sorry!

I know I promised you a pic of hubby in his apron, but he got sick. And the Vadar is in Xander's room. I'm not feeling good enough to go get it yet.

A few items of business: I start my ADHD meds again tomorrow, so I should be back on track soon.

I also have a few things that I'd like to do, but want to share with you because, as evidence by the name of my blog and those who know me, I don't like to do things alone.

First, I'm going to take some photography classes. Free ones, through HP's website. Then maybe a few through iTunes U. I can't justify the cost of the ones through the school district.

Second, I'm going to learn how to use all these actions I've downloaded. I want to learn PSE through and through, up and down, top to bottom, but I can't afford the actual classes.

Third, my 2011 Crafty Goal is to report weekly on a finished project (or progress on a big long term one). I'd like to learn how to use Mr. Linky to see yours as well. It could be a new recipe, a project started years ago, a little project, something with your kids, whatever. I want to see!!

Fourth, I'm going to participate in Creative Therapy. Not as  desinger, and most likely not every time, but still. I'd like to participate. I also am going to be doing some creative reading, which may sound silly, but I'm scared to death of it. I used to be able to draw, but in college I took a drawing class- now I can't draw.

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!