Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stuff to do before Christmas

Teacher Gifts for 3 teachers
Finish the Star Wars Peg Dolls  and Tie Fighters for Xander. The painting is mostly done on the dolls, but all the details need to be done and the Tie Figters I haven't even started. Plus I need to cut the one peg that doubles as Yoda and R2D2.
Start neighbor gifts over from Scratch. I had HALF of them done (well, just about done) and they got crushed.
Get things ready for my mom to finish my sewing (Juliana's mermaid tail)
I'm putting together a special something for 2 of my friends.
I still haven't finished shopping for family gifts.
Finish a BUNCH of hats.

And all of this has to be done with me down in bed until at least Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!