Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back in the Game!!

So, for those who don't know much about the LDS religion- but we put lots of emphasis on Family History. Also, our meetings are 3 hours long. The first hour is called Sacrament Meeting where we all meet together, take the sacrament, listen to talks, etc. Then the second hour is Sunday school. Here there are a few different options, the youth go to classes of kids their own age, etc. The adults can go to Gospel Doctrine, Gospel Principals, and then depending on the needs of the ward, other classes. Our ward just started a Family History class and Roger and I both went today. I have always been interested in Family History, but I get stuck and stop for a while. Today Roger went to the class today and we both got excited. Here are some things I've done so far that I hope to do more on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!