Monday, March 21, 2011

Color Challenge

So, every month Stuff to Scrap has a color challenge. You can either do a page using those  colors or make a mini-kit. I decided to make a kit, but I just got an idea. I'm trying REALLY hard to step outside the digi-scrapping box. So for the next week, I want you to post CRAFT projects you've done using the color palette. :D Sneaky, sneaky!!!

So here are the colors:



And for those of you who DO digi-scrap, here is my kit. Click on image to download.


And here are some of my crafts from long, long ago that happen to be in this color scheme.

A bow for those who don't tie bows
 Some Ugly Peg Doll People


 Handmade ribbon from Fabric


 Crocheted Skull Bag



A little book of memories- fits in a jewel CD case. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!