Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Elements for Studio Wedding

I really do want to post more than just digiscrap stuff, I do. This is just so much easier to post pics of, lol. Summer will have lots more fun stuff. :D For now, though, here are my elements to go with the Spring Fling contest at the Studio. For now, you're gonna have to download it there, but I'll have the links eventually for you!(hopefully that link is fixed, thanks for letting me know!) Please leave a little love, as I have no way to see how many people have download the kit. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. your link "the studio" doesn't go directly to your download, and "download it there" only goes to your jpg. i did find the downnload here: http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/imafishtank/p75755-the-wedding-i-wish-i-had-elements.html

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and your elements are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!