Friday, March 14, 2008

orange, pink, and green

I set out to make a bookmark tonight, since I started a new book. The book is called "A Murderous Yarn." It's by Monica Ferris. I'm only 5 pages in, but it looks cute. Apparently she has a series of "Needlecraft Mysteries." Anyway, I read a lot and every time I read a book I think to myself, "You really should make yourself a bookmark." Somehow, I never do. Tonight, I figured, would be different. So I picked my colors and cut my bookpage. After I painted the bookmark, however, I got carried away w/ the paints and made a bunch of things! This is what happened!
Bookmarkncard



Ok, here's the bookmark, on the left. Not sure how I feel about the paint/stamp letters. But I'd been itching to try to use stamps w/ my paints, so I'm glad I did.



The one on the right is a card. I got SO lucky to actually happen to have the Bazzil cardstock that matched my acrylic paints. Makes me want more!
The "find peace within" stamp was a last minute addition. I think I like it.







Miniartwork


This one was just goofing off. It's like 2"x4" or something like that. Don't know what I'm going to use it for yet.



















Randomartwork



This is just some artwork I did. I was wondering if I was capable. I think if I practice it might end up kinda cute next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!