Sunday, April 6, 2008

I did it!!!

Ok, I finished my first crochet project! It started out as a placemat, but that wasn't interesting enough for me, so I decided that my daughter needed a blanket for her baby doll. She has been using a burp cloth, which is only like 3/4 the baby's size. So I decided that's what I'd do! Before you see this, keep in mind that I started over at least 4 times.
Babyblanket







My only "problem" was here at the top of this edge: I had just taken a whole bunch of rows out because it had started to get bigger, and instead, pulled it in a little too small
P4060018





Anyway, I'm now HOOKED (bwahahahahahaha) on crochet and love it to death!! I can't wait to practice more!



I'd kind of like to see everyone else's first projects, favorite projects, and project disasters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!