Sunday, July 20, 2008

Conquering Fears

I figured out why I haven't been sewing, crafting, or crocheting lately. I'm scared witless! I've discovered that if something turns out not quite right I get really discouraged and it's hard for me to pick it up again. I finished Vaughn's afghan and thought it was pretty dang neat till I saw it from a distance and, just like everyone else's first afghans, it has a funky side. I want to do it again, but I don't know how to ensure correct edges!

I am inching closer and closer to trying to sew a couple simple items of clothes from the tutorials on Kristin's blog. I'll use fabric that I have just sitting here. *SCARY* but I really really want to. I just want someone holding my hand and talking me through it step by step. I need a tutor! :D

Anyway- I do plan on adding more here. I'm tempted to do what Kristin's doing and do one creative thing a day....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!