Monday, March 30, 2009

Conference Packet for YW

I am so excited about General Conference this year. In browsing sugardoodle.net, I decided to put together. I'm doing a Mission:Possible packet. I threw together some stationary using Anne Langpap's border from one of her 2peas digital scrapbook kits. I added pics and you can download the stationary by  right clicking and saving image.

YWconferencepacket
All of this will be put into an envelope. the worksheet on the far right I  downloaded from www.sugardoodle.net    I also found a lesson on that site and took a piece of the lesson to use in preparing for conference. While I was there, I re-typed a download that said which personal progress experiences needed conference talks to be included.

Here's the stationary, free for you to download
Conferencestationary

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!