Monday, April 13, 2009

Staycation- the right thing to do

So, Saturday night at 12:30, we were catching up on ABC's In The Motherhood. In one episode a family decided to take a stay cation (that naturally went horribly wrong). We laughed and laughed, partly because of the hilarity of it, partly because it was 12:30, and partly because our staycation starts today! It's true! Roger took 3 days off of work and we are going to PLAY!!!

Today's Agenda:
Swimming at the indoor pool (yay for me getting to wear my $50 swimsuit that only cost me $6 and is adorable to boot!)

Vaughn has a Well Check appt

Monsters Vs. Aliens IN theaters

Staying the night at my mom's

Tuesday's Agenda:
Head up to Layton to pick up 2 of my nephews

Visit the air force museum (yay for free)

Go to Burger Barn in Roy. Yes, the one that was in Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (which I almost accidentally truncated to Drivers)

Stay the night at Jens (which means partying for the kids, computers for Roger, and possible scrapbooking for me!)

Wed:
Go home sometime and clean.

We're pretty psyched. And there is a 50% chance that we may go to NYC for a weekend in June. We'll see though. I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much. Although I should start preparing, because it'll cost us like $200 to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!