Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HOORAY!!!!

I know, I haven't posted much of ANYthing lately. But right now I am so happy. I had to get a new power cord for my laptop. I had to wait 2 weeks to get my Amazon gift card from MyPoints (yay!) and the second I got it, I ordered. That was on Friday- maybe Thursday. I don't remember. But I ordered it and it came today!! I am very very happy!! Pics and all kinds of stuff to come soon. Esp now that I"m past the puking all the time stage of this pregnancy!

In the meantime, if you'd like to order from my lia sophia customer appreciation even happening tonight, but you don't live near me, feel free to order online www.liasophia.com/fishybling and put Robyn Fish as the hostess! Buy one item at full price and get TWO at half off. Order from both the current and new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!