Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hurry, fast!

First off, I have to say- I hope those of you who don't digiscrap don't feel that I have completely abandoned the Crafty part of my blog. I mean..... I guess I have, but my blog is not meant to be just a long string of advertisements. It's a place to showcase my family in a cute way (yay, digiscrap!). I'm sorry if you're disappointed in the lack of craftiness. In all honesty, my crafty ways were never all that great. THIS, though. The digiscrapping- I feel like I've found a place! I feel like I've found something that I can do and make it mine all mine. So, if you still subscribe, know that I appreciate you. Much love and Happy Scrapping.

Ok, so I just posted an advertisement for tomorrow's Speed to Scrap. Did you see what the prize was? It was $5 off Designs By Snowlady's store at STS!! SO! After you participate, take that gift and go get yourself November's BAK. I'll post my page first, but you've got to check out the kit. Clicking on either of the Previews will take you to the store to buy it! It's way cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!