Sunday, April 14, 2013

STS Challenges

I was so excited for a new month of challenges at Stuff to Scrap!! Here is what I've done so far!

Song Challenge: I'm not going to tell you here, but 10 points if you can pick out the song lyrics on this page!


Scraplift a Designer: You'll have to visit the forum to see the original page, but here is mine!!


My Life: This one was about Challenges... I had a challenge!


I almost always do the Recipe Challenge first. I don't know how, but it gets my creative juices flowing! Here is my page this time around (recognize the kit?! It's Sprinkles!)

Pretty much, I have two things to say with this post. One, tell me how wonderful I am! Just kidding. :D I mean, you can if you want, but it is not required.  :P  Two, click quickly to go to Stuff to Scrap so you can join the challenges, too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!