Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Speed Scrap, New Kits, and New Pages

First and foremost:

Triple J Designs will be hosting her last Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap before it closes.
Please join us for fun conversation and a great layout.


Participation prize will be a $5 coupon to her already 50% store.


Next, let me show you a couple pages I just did and then show you (linked) previews so you can get all the goods!!



and


Yeah, I'm LOVING that last page- I totally went out of my comfort zone on that and I am so glad!!
Both of those pages were using Ponytails Designs newest kit called County Fair. Click the preview to go get it!

How fun are those?!?!
I have also been using some of Ponytail's AWESOME templates!!

I used this template (available Friday!)


and this kit:

Also for the Conlin family, I put together THIS page
using this template:

and this kit (available tomorrow)


ALSO for the Conlins, I actually made two different version of  this:

This one ONLY uses Triple J Designs

using a template that I don't think is available anymore from M&MDesigns. BUT, I changed it to fit the client a little better. I'm not going to list all of the credits here. If you are curious, please comment and I'll let you know!

Look at THIS gorgeous page (because the couple is awesome!!!)

Template:
and this kit

I did two versions of AJ's page, too. One for DigiPreserves:

using this kit
but then I tweaked it a little and came up with this.
Again, there are a bunch of elements from another kit or two (I think mostly A Little Dirt Never Hurt  by Ponytails}

Here is Daniel's Page:

I used Wendy Tunison's kit, the Pursuit of Happiness

I don't CT for her, but hey, there ya go!


Next up:

This kit is called Autumn Splendor by Jiovanna. It actually doesn't release until Friday, but here's the link so you can grab it when it does!!


Alright!! I hope you enjoy

*disclaimer- I am not paid by designers to use their kit, but they are given to me in exchange for advertising. The client photos are used with permission as part of their verbal contract with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!