Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This week we have a new 'Free with Purchase' item in the store! I have a really amazing friend, Melissa of LissyKay Designs, who makes fantastic templates. When I told her I was preparing to release a new kit, she asked if I would like a template to match it. I couldn't pass up that opportunity! Have you seen her template designs? If you haven't, you can check them out HERE. If you are familiar with the GingerScraps forum, I am sure you have been seeing layouts done with her templates for a few months now. They always stand out from the crowd. In fact, 3 layouts made with her templates were nominated for "Layout of the week" at GingerScraps just THIS WEEK! freebie_preview From now until January 21st, 2014 when you add the "You are my Sunshine - Template" into your cart and purchase it with the "You are my Sunshine - Bundle" and the template will be free! freebie_preview1 Don't forget that from January 1st, 2014 until 11:59pm January 31st, 2014 every purchase in the store enters your name into a drawing for a free $5 gift card. The winner will be drawn on February 1st during our Grand Opening celebration and announced here on the blog, as well as the LyllahRaven Designs Facebook. For complete rules and details, please read the note at the top of the Facebook page. One last note: LyllahRaven Designs CT call will be open until January 15th. We would love to add you to our amazing team of ladies! Our requirements are minimal, and we are a very laid back and fun group. If you have any questions feel free to message LyllahRaven Designs via Facebook or you can apply HERE.
CTcallnew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!