Sunday, May 4, 2008

So boring!

I so don't update enough, but it's hard when I"m working on the same ol thing. Actually, I started yet another project last night that I will soon be sharing with all of you. I'm making my own "Eye Spy" books. I'll be posting a tut and finished project here when I"m done. All I can say is how much I LOVE photoshop! Who knew that the things I step on around the house that almost make me curse would in turn make me so giddy hand happy! I'm doing one book for my son and one for my daughter that they'll get for Christmas. I should do one for the baby, too, but I'm not sure he'll be ready for them by Christmas, I mean, he'll only be 6 months, but I"m sure he'd like looking at the pictures. We'll just see how that goes.




Want a sneak peek?



Girlpage2



Girlpage2a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!