Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A

My son started preschool today. I had a meltdown on the phone w/ my mom while we were getting ready. I didn't like the fact that he wouldn't need me for an entire 2 1/2 hours. Anyway. I ended up doing just fine.
Take2

 He had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back on Thursday. Today they talked about the letter A, the number 1, squares, and cows. So he couldn't WAIT to start his homework today. Since he was so into it, I found a few activities to add to it. AND, I made him this:
Aapple
it's actually one thing, just double sided.


Oh, and one other VERY random thing. We have yet another "pet." We've got a preying mantis living here. It stays by our door, on the door jam, the porch light, by the doorbell, on the mailbox. It has been here for at least a week. We're in the process of naming her. We'll probably name her Natalie French- after a Buffy episode about a substitute teacher who is like, part preying mantis. Roger's pretty sure she's a girl. I'll have to take a pic soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!