Friday, August 14, 2009

Planning a Book Nook

So, after the book share yesterday, I decided my kids need a cool place to read. We have this fairly large area between a couch and a wall that serves as dumping grounds for all things Halloween and for last minute hiding things when guests come over. What a waste!! So we decided to make it into a book nook- bringing all the kids soft chairs and a little rug, putting shelves similar to THESE (but mine will look a little fancier because I have some leftover crown molding that will be perfect!)

Now I have to decide what to do with the wall. DH is going to build a cardboard playhouse (think ginormous box big!) and I want to put those shelves up, but underneath- do I paint stuff on the wall? Muralesque like THIS or THIS or do I do something easy peasy that even I can't screw up like THIS?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!