Monday, August 10, 2009

Tummy Ache

My tummy hurts today. Xander threw up on Saturday and Vaughn threw up today. I'm hoping it's nothing much, but if my stomach is goin to hurt, I'd rather just puke it up and feel better.  I've gotten a lot done so far- gobs of laundry, dishes, and half of my bedroom clean. I just wish I could trust my kids to behave downstairs w/out having the tv on all day. They need to go play with friends, but I feel stupid calling people and asking if my kids can play. I guess we'll figure something out.

Crafty news: I finished a few more sets of Story Blocks (need to make some more). I also made a bunch of plarn Saturday. This time I did it the easy way. I'm hoping to do some plarn crocheting today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!