Monday, August 10, 2009

So spoiled!!!

That's what I have been this birthday!!

You saw the gorgeous cake that I got, plus my husband and my kids picked out the perfect gifts for me (Ped Egg, glittery pens, paintbrushes, tackle box for my jewelry). THEN to top it off, he took me on an awesome date- Red Robin (thank you, Birthday club!) and Harry Potter- which I LOOOOVED!

Then today I got two MORE birthday gifts!! Lori (aka Goody Goody Gumdrops) sent me two, count them TWO prints of her buffet paintings that are SO gorgeous and getting frames ASAP! They're beautiful, thank you Lori!!!

And, my sweet friend Tricia posted THIS blog post- Yup! Paisley notes! Especially for me!!!

Thank you all my friends!!! You've made me feel on top of the world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!